YUMMY UBE POLVORON
3 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups powdered milk
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup ground macadamia nuts/ cashew nuts or
any nuts you prefer
500 grams white chocolates
1 cup melted butter
Ube food coloring
cellophane or Japanese paper
1. Put the flour into a pan, we will toast our flour in low heat. Be sure to constantly stir our flour to avoid burning our flour. Once the color turned slightly brown then we can turn off the heat.
2. Sift our toasted flour when it is already cooled and
add our ground nuts.
3. Add our granulated sugar
4. Next add our powdered milk
5. Now add our melted butter
6. Mix very well, be sure all ingredients are distributed
7. Set aside for 30 minutes for it to harden.
9. Melt the white chocolate using a double boiler pot.
Add few drops of purple food coloring to your white chocolate.
10. Once white chocolate has melted we can now dip our
pulvoron one at a time.
11. Wait for the white chocolate to set then we can now wrap our ube polvoron.
12. You can wrap it using purple Japanese paper or
clear cellophane plastic.
This is another popular Filipino Delicacies. You can
make it as gifts to friends or another business idea
for added income.