I'll share with you how to make salted eggs. What I like about homemade salted eggs is that it's not as salty as the ones we buy in stores. These are just right and the yolk is more delicious.
Let get down to business.
Here are the ingredients:
12 raw chicken eggs
1 1/2 cups salt
4 cups water
1. Put in a pan your 1 1/2 cups salt.
2. Pour your 4 cups water into your salt.
3. Boil until the salt is completely dissolve in water. Once it is completely dissolved
let it cool down.
4. Once it has completely cooled down, place our eggs in a container.
Pour our salt mixture into the eggs.
5. The eggs should be submerged in water.
Cover our container very tightly and place it in a warm place.
6. Wait for 2 weeks or 15 days. Now uncover and this is what it would look when you open
7. Now transfer the eggs in a pot, we will boil the eggs in medium heat. Until cooked.
8. Once cooked we can now serve our super yummy homemade salted eggs.