Thanks to Enervon!




I noticed lately that as the BER month came weather is somewhat unbearable.
Cold in the morning, hot in the afternoon and again cold at night.
The start of Winter Solstice I supposed. A lot of my co-workers are either down with
a flu, cough and cold. Especially when air-conditioning system at the office is quite cold.
I'm not the kind of person who likes taking vitamins nor any medicine whatsoever.
My husband insist I do so to avoid arguing I have to take multi vitamins everyday.
Thanks to Enervon I'm so hiyang with this vitamin. The best part of all is the price,
it's super affordable, I think one of the cheapest if not the cheapest. I can't  remember
the last time I had a cough or cold. I guess it was century ago. :)
Anyway try it, you maybe just like me, strong, vibrant person.




You only need a capsule a day. :)