How I got hooked to blogging





It was just something that I like doing. Sharing my ideas and random thoughts. I can't imagine myself doing this for a living. I love writing that's for one. It give me a sense of satisfaction. Through writing I can voice out my innermost feelings. I thought blogging is a piece of cake but it was not that easy after all. You need to know a lot and I really mean A LOT ...


image from Google




At first my blog site was boring. It was nothing compare to all the blogs I saw. I love to read blogs. I know you can hire someone to make ore design you your own blog page but I won't shell out any of my hard earn money. That's how cheapskate I am. All money comes in, nothing goes out. That's my philosophy on how to save money. Well anyway going back to blogging. I'm not a techie person but who cares I still will continue blogging. I don't care if no one is interested, It's just my outlet after a hard days work. I'm back to my own world. Happy blogging everyone!

image from Google