KB Vitamin C Peeling Gel Review






I was very busy lately since there was tons of work to do. It took me a while to try a lot of products I received for review but I can't prolong the chance to try this product. Its KB Vitamin C Peeling Gel. I religiously applied it to my face and neck and on the 2nd week I noticed a huge difference on my face. Lately I've seen some pigmentation and dark spots on my face and I'm kinda worried about it. Good thing I tried this product. Like what I read on the label. It eliminates wrinkles, under eye circles, puffiness and scars. It helps fight dead skin cells. It moisturizes the skin and helps prevent pimples and acne. Although I never had any problem with pimples I really have skin discoloration as well as dark circles under my eyes. I happy with the result of this product and I will definitely continue using KB Vitamin C Peeling Gel. If you want to know more about their products check their website http://www.ilovekb.com/  I will definitely try their other products and will sure update you with the effect on my skin. Meanwhile, got to go guys. Stay happy!